What you can expect at PWA:
• Work not only in residential, but to be involved in our other commercial, public and historic projects as well.
• A professional, inspiring and well organized and run company
• To work with a great group of collaborative people
• We're a company who values hard work and encourages a life outside of work hours
• The need to work overtime is rare, and because of our local reputation and volume of work, out-of-town travel need not be a concern
• An attractive salary, including health benefits and retirement plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To be a team player, driven by excellence.
• Actively collaborate as part of the design team on multiple projects
• Architectural designing, detailing, construction documentation & administration
• Provide leadership in mentoring intern architects
Required Skills & Experience
• Degree in Architecture from an accredited professional degree program
• 5-7 years of post graduate experience
• Licensure, or active pursuit of licensure
• Understanding of building construction, both wood framed and steel construction Experience with technical aspects of architecture & assembling construction documents Excellent • communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD & SketchUp, and Microsoft Office programs