Piper-Wind Architects, Inc.
2121 Central Street,
Kansas City, MO 64108
Piper-Wind Architects is always looking for enthusiastic, talented and energetic people who are interested in a long term career with us. At PWA, you can expect:
- A professional, inspiring and well organized and run company
- To work with a great group of collaborative people
- We're a company who values hard work and encourages a life outside of work hours
- The need to work overtime and out-of-town travel is rare.
- An attractive salary, including health benefits and retirement plan.
- To be a team player, driven by excellence.
- Actively collaborate as part of the design team on multiple projects.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We are currently looking for a Project Architect. Work will primarily be in our residential studio but also on other commercial, public and historic projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited professional degree program
- 5-7 years of post graduate experience
- Licensure, or active pursuit of licensure
- Understanding of building construction, both wood framed and steel construction
- Experience with technical aspects of architecture & assembling construction documents
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD & SketchUp, and Microsoft Office programs
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Architectural designing, detailing, construction documentation & administration
- Provide leadership in mentoring intern architects